We need volunteers to help with a variety of tasks:
- OUTREACH: Distribute posters/flyers to local businesses, cafes, libraries, bulletin boards, public announcement boards, and other legal posting areas. Drop announcements to businesses/residents located adjacent to screening sites.
- DAY-OF SUPPORT: Set-up, welcome duties, assisting at Information table, passing out programs/surveys, audience direction, light break-down.
- HOSPITALITY: Organize all aspects of the Meet-the-Filmmaker receptions including planning, staging, overseeing food and beverage and site logistics.
- AD SALES: For the official program, website, credits and mobile app.
- PUBLICITY: Placement of postings, website listings, announcements in local media outlets.
Volunteers will have access to Reserved Seating at all outdoors venues and will be invited to the season Wrap party with filmmakers, sponsors and advertisers.
If you have had your work presented in a Bernal Heights Outdoor Cinema event before and would like to have your biography added to our Filmmakers Directory, please complete this form or reach out to email@example.com
Include your first and last names, names of your films and which years they were featured, and your (100 word max) biography.
Additionally, please send a headshot to accompany your bio. Specifications: 300 dpi, JPEG. Send headshot photo to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Suggestions for next season? Fill out the form below.